Monday, November 19, 2007

November News

Wow! It's been awhile since i have posted anything and the reason being is....I have no Net at my house! It's driving me crazy! I keep calling the phone company in which we have our net through and they keep reassuring me that they see nothing wrong in my service from there computer and then i want to yell because HELLO from my stand point I see NOTHING! In which the reason for my call!


So, I guess I needed to vent that but Anyway...I can only update at my cousins house and through my busy schedules makes it difficult.

November has been a very busy month with big things and Lot's to do and will just seem to get busier since Thanksgiving is in like two days! I have pictures to put up but I promise i will try to have them up after Thanksgiving!

Life is a little stressful right now, With Thanksgiving here and cleaning to do and getting the house ready! I miss my mom and would love to just sit and talk with her.

I'm actually getting in the Christmas spirit and I can't wait to decorate.
On the weekend before Christmas, one of my dearest friends will be getting married and I have been asked to sing at her wedding reception PLUS that Sunday, I'll be doing a duet in church with my best friend Jenny! So it's going to be a very "singing" weekend!

I'm looking for a new job right now, Because the hospital seems to be really decreasing my hours hence very low paychecks = NOT GOOD!

My Birthday was nice. I won't say the best but it went well and i received lots of nice gifts! But, my favorites have to be my new pea coat from the New York & Company plus my Guess purse "my baby" and matching wallet! Lot's of books, it seems everyone knows me well that i LOVE to read and then plenty of gift cards! We had a massive double Decker birthday cookie cake with of course a Tiara crown on it! My decoration colors were pink and brown and all my friends kept smacking me on the butt to make 22 slaps for my birthday! When it was time to blow out the candles i actually forgot to make a wish! I was so busy trying to blow them all out at once and keep my hair from going up in flames it just slipped me mind!
Well, I'll end for now. There's lots more news but I'll post it when i put my pictures up! Happy Reading!

0 Lovely FeedBack: