Thursday, November 22, 2007

It's Turkey Gobble Day!





Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Well, as you can all probably tell I have pictures up!
It's so nice to have a computer whiz in the family!
So when I saw that Chad was here, I made him sit down and figure how to get my net up ASAP!
Who needs the phone company's help anyway!
It took him like 3 minutes!
A new thing to be grateful for today!

Well, me and my Aunt Carolyn for the very first time got up at 4 am to do a turkey! Something my mom always did. And believe it or not it turned out pretty good!
Not bad for "First Timers"
And to beat it all it was 4 am in the morning!
I made sweet potato casserole and Broccoli casserole and "try ed" to keep everything organized.
The Family started pullin in about 12:30 and with that everything gets really hectic!
But, it was truly "loverly" to have them around.
My Cousin Alexa makes this Kentucky Derby pie and it's simply out of this world!
Its filled with lot's of Choc. Chips and Pecans served really hot with Vanilla ice-cream!
It made my day and my heart smile!
Tomorrow morning I will go on my first after Thanksgiving Christmas shopping without my mom. How I wish she could be here but I know she wil bel in spirit.
So now that means dear sweet Aunt Carolyn has to get up AGAIN at 4 am to go shopping with me!

I'm so excited! Even though I miss my mom, I'll be doing another thing that makes a girls heart smile...SHOPPING!
Wish me Luck and Happy Holidays Everyone!

0 Lovely FeedBack: