Friday, November 23, 2007

Let the Holiday Madness Begin!

Well, almost every year since I was eight, my mom and me would get up the day after Thanksgiving and go Early Bird shopping. Since my mom's passing the torch to be my new companion has been passed to my "poor" {only because she has to get up so early now} aunt Carolyn! So, we started yesterday and the dear had such the hard time keeping up w/ me! I really give her props for getting up at 5am and 62 yrs. old! What can I say, she LOVES me! And I adore her. It was sad without my mom and different but I made it the best I could!
Though our progress was not so good at the stores!



We really wanted this chair for my nephew to where he can sit playing his video games in his room and good old Wal-Mart had them on sale for $29.99! The game plan was grab one an go. The store opened up at 5 and we got there at 5:15am---only 15 minutes into the grand beginning and they were already sold out! I was so mAd, I went hunting all over that store for one and then all of a sudden I saw one! Right there left un attented in a cart and no one was around! So I ran and left Carolyn in the dust and just as I was getting ready to grab it and go, some old man popped up from behind a sales rack!


So after that, are shopping didn't really go as planned but we did have a nice time even though it was freezing and we were pooped! The main thing is how much I just love that woman! She puts up with so much from me and even gets out at 5 am just to help keep tradition alive after my mom.

0 Lovely FeedBack: