Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Shall we say...I've been M.I.A?


i cannot believe it's November! let alone, thanksgiving is NEXT week. NEXT WEEK! i could spend a lot of computer time an post about all the things that were going on in october.....but let me just say it was a good month! we did are annual pumpkin farm day with the fam that was wonderful! halloween was spooktaculer as ever annnnnnd shortly after Halloween someone turned 26. an lets just say 26 has got a kick!

after last year's 25th birthday "back to the eighties" bash...I knew i wanted 26 and any other birthdays to be low key. and i really mean low key. not to mention but i had to work at the hospital on my birthday :(
HOWEVER that did not stop me from at least celebrating "low key"style a few days prior with of course...my annual cookie cake! the day was spent shopping and out to lunch with my aunt and then followed by my best friend jenny coming later that night for cake and pizza! we laughed and laughed and laughed! it was like old times when it was just the jen and tierra show and all it was about was gossiping, laughing, and eating!

now the holidays are FAST FAST approaching and my head is starting to defiantly spin in witch direction to head first! but....this week is going to be big! like, wedding style big! I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself! can you guess on why this week is big? i'll give ya a hint........FEATHERS! hahaha! tune in later to see what's up!