Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Breaking Dawn of course!





like i said in my last post....my world today is all.     about.       this! as i type this, i'm thinking back to how this all started. how the twilight saga become my "it" thing. and also the fact that I've met Robert Pattinson! (((aaahhhhhhhhh)))) but really an truly. this is just about me. a simple girl who lost her mom and then discovered these books. and everything was made easier by getting back into life because i fell in love with a guy named edward cullen.

it gave me something to look forward too. call it cheesy. call it ridiculous. but this is mine. my love. my interest. my dedication.


and i wouldn't miss this wedding for all the world! so just in case you've been srsly hiding in a cave and have no life....check out the trailer annnnnnnnnd my favorite song so far from the Breaking Dawn Soundtrack. probably sometime today as your reading this, i will be in the theater waiting all day to reserve my seat with friends for the midnight showing.
yep, that's right......    all      day     long.
dedication baby!