Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Easter Portraits & Holiday

After we came back from the beach, Angelus (my nephew) was on his spring break and came back up with us to spend the week an the Easter Holiday. So, I of course bribed the handsome fellow for some picture time (even though he hated every minute of it and proclaimed it a HORRIBLE day the entire time)...I know, I'm such the mean auntie LOL I think it's HILAR that the kid can take great pictures even in a bad mood LOL We had a charming week with the most beautiful Sunshine the whole way through. The night before Easter we colored eggs and grilled out steaks. During dinner we were then given the dreaded loaded question by Angelus....."Is the Easter Bunny Real?" .....Oh boy, we didnt see that coming and thankfully his Dad (who came up for the holiday) handled that question as I squirmed out of the room LOL