Sunday, March 7, 2010

Pictured Like This {Christmas 2009}

I know. I know. I know. It's March. Yep. I get that. But, remember I'm tryin to catch my blog up on all pictures of big things from the end of last year. So. Here you go loveys. This is my house throughout the Christmas Holiday season. We started off at the beginning of December a little shaken because Lee and Angelus moved away. So, for the complete shock to us all, we bought a real Christmas tree to help us get in a better mood for Christmas. It. Was. So. Pretty & Full. And...I didn't kill it! LOL We had a great Holiday with them coming home for Christmas but I have to say, I was glad when it was over.
Enjoy the pics!


















For my Christmas gift this year to all my girl cousins, I had this printing company combine all our family favorite recipes in a cookbook with pictures. Along with a recipe box, cards, and a large white bowl that had matched the bowl from the cover of the recipe book.