Sunday, March 21, 2010

Let the Color In


Spring is Here! Oh, can one soul be so giddy? Yes. Yes, it truly can and it's me!
This weekend, I was able to go and spend the weekend at SVU (Southern Virginia University) and watch my cousin Skyler play for their baseball team. For those who may not know, SVU is a small University set in a Gorgeous old Victorian mansion, ran by Latter Day Saint members.
It upholds and places each student to retain church values and strive for hard work and dedication in all things. Saturday was just pure magical in it's simple simplicities of the sun shining, the nostalgia of watching a baseball game and the crisp, cool breezes of the birth of Spring. Not to mention but watching cute baseball buns on those baseball players was an extra plus (wink) Oh how I just love that my cousin is on the baseball team and that his coach....is cute & single (giggles). Pictures to come soon when I decide to float back down to earth from being miss lazy mazy in the Spring giddiness.