Saturday, January 16, 2010

Update

Hey All. I'm Alive.


I'm going to be completely honest and say that right now, my blog is my LEAST thing to do on my "to do" list.

I have so much work. I have so many things to plan for church events. And I have so much other stuff I'd rather be doing then sitting at my computer desk for hours to update this thing.

I have issues with how my blog is received. I have issues with comments.

So for now, no posting. Oh sure, there's lots to show. Lots to say but frankly, I just don't feel like it! Plus, I don't have a computer right now thanks to a little thing called a computer crash and I'm waiting for it to be fixed.

When I come back in a month or two....No comments at all. I did this for a while, and I loved it! I want a fresh start with a fresh new look and with any luck, a fresh new attitude towards blogging.