Friday, April 13, 2012

weekend plans





 


i just needed to blog tonight. nothing big or nothing amazing going on. just the simpleness of wanting to share my news. though be it ever so small it is. weekends for me are huge. when you work on a every-other- weekend-off-bases, you make the ones you have off, count. 

for me, i like to make them count with family. simple house chores. shopping. grocery lists. maybe a movie. a new nail color. new recipes to try. and sometimes, a new weekend outfit. and now that it's spring, sitting outside and swinging from our old hanging wicker bench. 


this weekend promises clear, sunny skies. 80 degree weather. and it's my weekend off. though allergies are trying to knock me down a step or two....they wont. i simply won't let them. 

my plans include: organizing kitchen drawers & cooking utensils || making this new recipe || and buying this

what ever your weekend plans, I hope its a good one!

1 Lovely FeedBack:

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness that recipe looks so good! Love the jug and egg holder :)