Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers Day



"If I were asked to name the Worlds greatest need, I
should say unhesitatingly wise Mothers; and the second, Exemplary Fathers."
President David O. Mckay

Mothers day is not really as hard on me as you would think. In fact, it's not hard at all. Really.
Growing up with a large family always coming over to celebrate when my grandmother was alive, I have always saw mothers day as a day to remember my grandmother. Not that I never did the "mom"thing with my own mom but, We have such a large family, it was always about everyone and cousins coming over to visit/celebrate with my grandmother. Nannie as we all called her. I miss her. But, however yesterday was a nice day. The sun was out, and I awoke feeling VERY lucky to have a strong Aunt Carolyn {whom I live with} that is mama number 2. She is So sweet and genuine and deserves the world. And I thank Heavenly Father for her and pray for her constantly.